Friday, September 11, 2009

Yoga and Mars bar muffins.

Today I baked some yummy Mars Bar muffins ^.^ They were sooo good. SOO fattening, but It's not like I have them everyday, so I figured why not :) 
I'll just run/yoga it off tomorrow haha. I actually baked them just for a very special person, and he really liked them! Mission complete! :D
Today was a pretty dull day, but I'm fully addicted to Yoga now. Tomorrow there's a three hour work shop in town for yoga and it's 20 bucks entry. I'm so keen to go! I seriously have to burn off all the shit from today, also, I have found that there is nothing like yoga to tone up my stomach with is great.
I find yoga so relaxing... I'm able to centre myself, concentrate on relaxing all the muscles in my body and letting go of any stressors that are unnecessary, so right now, that is the perfect kind of workout for this stage in my life, which has been painfully stressful lately :(
I have one person who, no matter what, makes me feel happy ^.^ Which I am so so SO grateful for. It's such an incredible thing to find true friends who really care about you and will remain loyal to you no matter what. They are so hard to come by, and truth be told? I only have one of them. He's always there for me and will do anything to make me feel better when I'm feeling down.


In other news, Last night I went to Tauranga with Mum, Anna, Clarissa and Sarah to see Tga's showing of the musical "Cats" by Andrew Lloyd Webber. It. Was. Fan-TASTIC!
I was so impressed! And it made me so nostalgic for the days when I've been involved in theatre productions... I haven't done a show in NINE MONTHS! That's so long for me! I miss it :( I miss being involved, and the work, and having something to aim for and to push yourself to your ultimate limit, and the good vibes created between the cast members, and the backstage romance that ALWAYS occurs ;) and learning new things and new skills, and finally, performing in front of hundreds of people, making them smile and feel such great emotions, that's the best bit.
Tga's "Cats" fully did that for me, and I give them a ten out of ten. Highlights for me were definitely the Rum Tum Tugger's song just coz he's my favourite character, and the Macavity the mystery Cat duet, I thought they did SUCH a good job.
Here's a video of the original duet from the film:



Anyway, I'm super excited for the yoga workshop tomorrow :) I've had a really fantastic evening with a great friend of mine, so I'm happy!
I'm going to go watch the musical "Fame" now.
Have a wonderful night everybody xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment