Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yay for us!


To live for four things...39 days ago
It has been brought to my attention, that there are four things in life that are scientifically proven to release endorphins, which make you happy.

Those four things are:
1. Exercise
2. Chocolate
3. Cold water on your body after exercise
and
4. Sex.

So i've decided that I'm going to embrace this new revelation of mine and use those four things to enjoy my life as best i can.
Given i have to actually lose my virginity first.. but i'll get to that lol
But yeah, it's a win/win situation, and the fact that i'll be eating chocolate will be cancelled out by all the running and i'll get a hot body in the process, which will in turn make me more confident and happier, and by using the cold water theory i'll recover better from my exercise so i'll be able to be in better shape.
Also, by having a hot body, the sex will just be better in general hahaha

So this takes me back to my point of, why does everyone make life so difficult for themselves?
There are four perfectly good solutions to making life easier and more enjoyable RIGHT THERE! Take my advice people, give it a shot and see how you feel.

love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment