Saturday, August 29, 2009

I dream big.

10 People I'd love to meet in my life, and why.14 days ago
1. Barack Obama- He's the first black president, which is incredible in itself, and he's the first political leader to ever make me feel secure, and like he's going to make a serious difference, a POSITIVE difference.

2. Slash- He's my complete idol. He inspires me everyday musically to carry on, go further, test my limits, live a little, explore new things, and regret nothing. I'd love to speak with him about his music and how he made it out of so much shit alive.

3. Jessica Origliasso- She's one of the most powerful woman alive in my opinion. She makes me feel proud of who i am because SHE is so open, honest, and comfortable with who she is. She's a major celebrity, and openly bisexual, she has total guts and is opinionated and makes a point to say something if she's not happy with the way things are going.
She inspires me <3

4. Evan Rachel Wood- She is my favourite actress, and every single movie she's in makes an impact on me. She's so talented and always manages to portray emotion, feeling and empathy in her roles. She's incredible.

5. Anthony Kiedis- He is THE most talented song writer I've ever had the privilege of experiencing EVER. Every single one of his songs contains so much meaning, love and emotion. All of it is so significant, and when i listen to his music, i just know that every song was as important to him as the next. It all means something and there's a story behind every single lyric. Also, when i'm upset, Anthony Kiedis's voice is one of the things that are absolutely guaranteed to cheer me up.

6. Duff McKagan- He's so insightful and so passionate about music and especially Punk Rock. I'd love to talk with him about his music and the punk rock era.

7. Winona Ryder- She's the cutest, most fierce little pixie on the planet. She's so cute with a fuckload of attitude and straight up talent. She may have gone through some troubles in the past with shoplifting and drug convictions, she has a lot of heart and she's one incredible woman who has been extremely successful. ALSO, She was engaged to Johnny Depp for three years, anyone who pulls Johnny Depp deserves some serious kudos in my opinion lol.

8. Axl Rose- Just because he's a fucking psychotic who tore apart Guns N' Roses and i'd like to hear his side of the story.
Also, he's an amazing lyricist.

9. Rhys Darby- Proud representation of new zealand. Highly entertaining.

10. Russell Brand- He's sexy as hell, has a hot as british accent, FUNNY AS HELL, 6 foot 3 and a recovering sex addict... need i say more/?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment