Friday, September 11, 2009

So I made a bet...

Yep, this bet was with three girls in my science class, since I'm always changing up my hair, I keep saying "Oh yeah, now i'm just gonna grow it out long and have it one colour", then next week I'll show up at school having chopped it all off and bleached it blonde or something.
So sure enough, yesterday I was going on about my awesome plans to keep it dark brown and grow it all out and the girls piped up saying "Jenny you say that EVERY SINGLE TIME! and you never keep it like that!" so i was like, "OK! You know what? I'll prove to you that I can do it. For SIX MONTHS, I won't change my hair. I'll get an occasional trim to keep it healthy, but that's as far as I'll go" and Ashlynne said "You've got to keep it dark brown too!" so that's the plan. If I fail and dye my hair a different colour, or get a drastic hair cut, my punishment is to go ranga lol.
And I'll stick to my word and do it, but that won't be necessary because I do not, by any stretch of the imagination, intend to fail. 
So until the 10th of February, I must keep my hair "normal"
:)
Sounds easy right?
Ha, well, not so for someone such as myself, you see, I don't exactly have the greatest track record for maintaining the same hair style for an extending period of time due to getting bored...
Check out these different looks I've gone through (and these are just the ones I have photos of lol):





















etc etc etc... there are heaps more, but I think you get the idea??? lol.
So yeah, watch this space with updates on how I go!
:D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment